Single Prisoner Transport Cage
Custom Cage has been building the best single prisioner transport cages on the market since 1998.
Four Reasons to Purchase a Custom Cage
- Safety: The concept behind our product is safety first. Our cages isolate the transported individual as far away from the vehicle driver as possible, while still allowing for storage of equipment, passengers, and evidence on the rear seat.
- We Care: The employees of Custom Cage want to see every officer finish their shift and go home safely to their families. We also wish to maintain a maximum degree of comfort for the driver while allowing room for equipment organization.
- Made in the USA: All of our products are manufactured and assembled in our factory which is located in Ozark, MO. If you are in the area stop in and we will give you a tour of our factory.
- Testimonials: Just wanted to let you know we are loving our half cages in our Impala squads! We are an office of tall deputies and now have room to recline and more of our equipment is now accessible in the car area behind the driver seat. You make an excellent product! - Deputy Sheriff Mark G Grinstead
Safety is our first concern!
The concept of our product is to isolate a transported individual as far away from the vehicle driver as possible, while allowing for storage of equipment, passengers, and evidence on the rear seat.
- The individual being transported will not have access to the rear seat of the driver’s side.
- The transported individual has only enough room to remain seated, facing forward.
- The individual cannot turn sideways, raise their feet to kick out windows or the rear door.