American Alum Accessories, Inc.
K9 Vehicle Solutions | Inmate Transport | Vault Storage Systems
American Aluminum Accessories, Inc. manufactures a wide variety of products from high-quality CAM-LOCKER toolboxes to an extensive line of products designed to meet the ever-changing needs of the Law Enforcement Community.
K9 Vehicle Solutions
Serving The K-9 Law Enforcement Community For Over 20 Years
The Original E/Z Rider K9 Platform unit is fully contoured for vehicle specific, perfect fit. Front Panel made of mill finish aluminum, fully welded with double-walled front panels and Polycarbonate head rest protectors and round vertical bars for maximized visibility and strength. Front sliding emergency escape door on sliding track with spring loaded locking system.
Seamless Base Pan fully welded and specific fit contouring to allow canine leg safe ease upon entry and exit. Base extends door sill to door sill utilizing all available space and allowing for easy rinsing and cleaning without damage to vehicle. Canopy with punch design allows for maximum airflow from vehicles with existing factory rear A/C and heat. All platform units include perfectly contoured Window Guards and Door Panels.
Window Guards are powder coated black and hinged on bottom to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance. Door Panels are contoured, smooth, flat design for ease of install. Complete Hardware kit with installation instructions included.
- Front Panel made of .125 mill finish aluminum, fully Tig welded
- Double-Walled designed front panels
- Front sliding door with 1.4” radius punched holes
- Sliding track with spring loaded system
- .125 polycarbonate head rest protectors
- ¾” round vertical bars on front panel
- Back Panel made of .125 mill finish aluminum
- Fold down window design with .125 Aluminum with 1.4” radius square punched holes
- Specific fit contouring base is required to allow for leg safe ease on entry and exit
- Seamless base pan constructed of .125 mill finish aluminum
- Base Pan extends door sill to door sill allowing for optimizing the entire rear seating area, also allowing for rinsing and cleaning without damage or leakage into vehicle
- Canopy constructed of .080 mill finish aluminum
- Door Panels constructed of .063 mill finish aluminum